The Yelp engineering elves have been hard at work in their workshop in San Francisco to bring you the perfect holiday gift: the Yelp iPad app!
Now available in the iTunes Store, with Yelp for iPad you can do the following:
- Search for businesses using our new landscape map/list mode, or flip your iPad into portrait for a full screen view of the action.
- Browse business information and reviews.
- Write Yelp reviews and share to Twitter and/or Facebook.
- Bookmark businesses you want to try or have been meaning to review.
- New to Yelp? Sign up for an account!
- And best of all? Our marquee feature: a fancy, schmancy new photo search results.
Think of all the local businesses you can search for and bookmark via your Yelp iPad app and cross those pesky last minute gifts off your list -- not to mention find bars, movie theaters and more around you to avoid the in-laws (who I’m pretty sure don’t read this blog. I hope)
And while we’ve been up to a ton this year, like always, we plan to update Yelp for iPad in 2011 with even more features like user profiles, complimenting and more.
From the Mobile Team at Yelp, ho, ho, ho!